ASUCI Voter Registration Team Volunteers will:
– Receive voter registration training
– Participate in a massive grassroots campaign on the UCI campus
– Directly register students to vote
– Receive an ASUCI “VOTE” t-shirt, customized IDs, stickers, wristbands, and more
– Be part of a monumental effort to register over 17,000 students to vote on the UCI campus!
The campaign will begin registering students to vote during week 0 of fall quarter up until October 23rd, the last day to register to vote for the November General Election. The team will be engaging several areas: all welcome week events, campus housing areas, campus dining areas, classrooms, and more!
*Being a volunteer is not the same as being an ASUCI 60 by 16 intern. If you would like to remain a part of the campaign / commission and participate in our other voter empowerment initiatives as an intern or staff member for the entire 2016-2017 school year, please contact the 60 by 16 commissioners, Edgar and Jackson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIGN UP TO BE A VOLUNTEER HERE: Volunteer Application Form.