The Antleader Mentorship Program is looking for mentors for next year’s class of mentees! We are a program dedicating to creating a community for first-generation freshmen through impactful workshops and events.
***** APPS DUE FEB 10 @ 5PM! *****
Your requirements as a mentor include:
– Weekly training during Spring Quarter, Tuesdays 5PM-7PM
– 3 hours of boothing for mentee recruitment SPOP – Week 1
– Participating as a discussion leader or other class facilitator in the mentee class Fall/Winter quarter
– Weekly 1hr meetings with your mentor class in the Fall and Winter
– 10 hours min. spent with your mentee Fall 2017
– 15 hours min. spent with your mentee Winter 2018
– And more!
The formative year of your mentee’s college experience is at stake, do not take your role lightly. If you are excited to enrich the life of a first year, apply below!
For any questions, you can email us at email@example.com!