Hello UCI Anteaters!
The Student Fee Advisory Committee (SFAC) is a campus committee comprised of students, faculty and staff reporting to the Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor (P-EVC) and is charged with the following objectives:
– To assist the P-EVC in regular efforts to ascertain attitudes of the student body, faculty on matters pertaining to Student Fees.
– To provide a continuing study of the Student Services Fee and Tuition.
– To recommend Student Services Fee funding allocations to the P-EVC.
– To review Student Services Fee budget changes implemented by the P-EVC.
– To recommend a campus Student Services Fee level to the P-EVC
– To review new and existing Course Materials and Services Fees and make a recommendation to the P-EVC.
– To recommend ways to improve student services and programs.
For more information, please visit www.provost.uci.edu/sfac/index.html.
We will be nominating three (3) undergraduate representatives to serve on the committee for the 2018-2019 year. All student SFAC representatives will receive a stipend for their attendance and work in SFAC meetings. SFAC typically meets every other week during Fall Quarter, every week during Winter Quarter, and every other week during Spring Quarter. All meeting dates are subject to change, so applicants should be expected to commit to meeting at least once a week every week.
All applicants will undergo an interview process and are subject to confirmation by the ASUCI Senate.
Per the ASUCI Constitution, all applicants will be interviewed by members of the Joint Committee on Student Representatives. This committee consists of the ASUCI President, Internal Vice President, Academic Affairs Vice President, the President of the Senate, Internal Student Advocate General, and other members of the Senate.
Deadline: Sunday, September 2nd at 11:59 pm PST
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thao “Annie” Le
ASUCI President, 2018-2019