The International Student Advocacy Office Team aims to help international students integrate fluidly into campus life and society, and enhance student life as thriving members of the UCI community. Acting as a bridge between the ASUCI Board and the international student body, our commission engages student voices in order to support initiatives and ultimately enhance the international student experience. Service will also include working with each of the campus-affiliated student organizations and connecting with other international student advocacy leaders to support various international student objectives.
– Be transparent and approachable for international students to learn about ASUCI and its resources
– Bridge the interaction between international students and domestic students
– Improve international students access to information and resources from their schools
– Organize events and programs that will enhance international student’s university experience
– Collaborate with on-campus resources and organizations/clubs to provide service events to international students
– Build a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere where international students feel comfortable and appreciated in
– Bring international student’s voices into ASUCI