I am Annie Le, a Bio Sci second-year, very active in UCI Facebook groups and even more vocal in person while defending student’s rights in higher education. By announcing my candidacy, I hope to continue advocating with an enduring work ethic, but with the platform and honor of being your next ASUCI President.
I strive to further the interests of my constituents by working to bridge the gap between students and the Administration, followed by specific plans tailored to meet student need. After all, an Anteater must live true to its UCI motto, “Fiat Lux,” letting there be light on crucial matters:
- Acknowledge Demands, Accommodate & Advocate for Basic Needs
- Normalize Mental Health Narratives Discussion
- Necessitate Resources for Inclusive Campus Climate
- Invest Time and Implement Ideas to Inform
- Empower to Expand Student’s Political Engagement
President’s Internal Chief of Staff