I am Annie Le, a Criminology Law third-year undergraduate at University of California, Irvine. During freshman year, I was involved with ASUCI Recruitment & Retention (RAR) and also Campus Task Force Commission. Then, I became President’s Chief of Staff throughout my time as a sophomore.
With the honor of being your 2018-19 ASUCI President, through an enduring work ethic, I strive to further the interests of my constituents by working to bridge the gap between students and the Administration, followed by specific plans tailored to meet student need. After all, an Anteater must live true to its UCI motto, “Fiat Lux,” letting there be light on crucial matters:
- Acknowledge Demands, Accommodate & Advocate for Basic Needs
- Normalize Mental Health Narratives Discussion
- Necessitate Resources for Inclusive Campus Climate
- Invest Time and Implement Ideas to Inform
- Empower to Expand Student’s Political Engagement
Outside ASUCI, I work as Laboratory Student Assistant for UCI School of Medicine, Department of Physiology and Biophysics. I am also a part of Music Production Crew for UCI Claire Trevor School of the Arts.