Student Programming Funding Board (SPFB)
Commission Information & Commission Vision
The Student Programming Funding Board (SPFB) is under ASUCI Office of the President. It is student-run and comprised of funds from student fees. The SPFB funding board reviews/approves funding requests and manages/allocates the SPFB fund of about $130,000 to UCI’s undergraduate organizations. Any registered campus organization may apply for SPFB funding for their event.
ALL OFFICIAL REGISTERED, UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT CLUBS CAN APPLY FOR SPFB FUNDING.
How to apply:
- Fill out an application for your event at www.campusorgs.uci.edu/funding. You will receive an email to sign up for an SPFB interview time.
- Attend your interview and share details about your event and why it needs the funding.
- You will receive an email requesting all purchase documents, invoices, and receipts. Send them in the form of pictures, screenshots, invoices, estimates, emails, etc., or bring them to your interview.
- When SPFB completes its review of your funding request, and you have submitted all the request documents, you will receive an email indicating if your funding was approved or denied and the funding amount.
- If your funding request was approved by SPFB, more instructions on how to access the funding will be provided in the final email.
May 15, 2019 – Last day to apply for SPFB funding.
May 31, 2019 – Last day to submit documentation.
Friday of Spring Finals week – Last day to submit check requests.
Thursdays from 3-5 PM at the ASUCI Office