Ticket office hours 8:30am – 5pm Monday – Friday.
Discount Tickets/E-Tickets Terms and Conditions:
- Student Government/ASUCI is not responsible/liable for lost or stolen e-tickets purchased via web or in-person.
- Student Government/ASUCI is not responsible for theme park operating hours or for any changes in operating hours whether publicized or not. Hours of operation can be located on the parks’ websites.
- Student Government/ASUCI is not responsible for service at theme parks. All complaints must be directed to the actual park(s).
- Student Government/ASUCI is not responsible for expired e-tickets. It is the buyers responsibility to make sure they are purchasing tickets for the year in which they plan to use them.
- Ticket prices are subject to change without notice by the theme parks. Student Government/ASUCI is not responsible for ticket pricing or price changes.
- E-ticket programs are developed/operated by the theme parks we sell discount tickets for. These programs may vary in methods of online transactions, ticket printing options, and processing fees. Student Government/ASUCI is not responsible for any misinformation or errors occurring during the e-ticket purchasing process.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-returnable